Saturday, May 21, 2011

The Hunt For the Seven Gentlemen

For Fantasy Art we did covers for fake novels, which was pretty cool. We teamed up with kids from Washington University taught by John Hendrix for critique time on Facebook every week. I figure that since this was such a critique-baased process, I'll show a little of the work that went into picking an image.

Thumbnails:

I obviously am an amazing and talented person, as you can tell by that last beautifully thought-through thumbnail on the second page.

Next some larger sketches for 3 I liked:


Aaaaand the final! A lot changed!

4 comments:

Cado said...

THE STAR.

IT IS YOU.

roxv said...

WAY TO TOTALLY RULE AT DRAWING, DUDE! PFFFTT

Christina Barrera said...

I love this so much!I would buy this book, like a 100 times.

Tarot Card Reading On Phone said...

Wow these are looking too beautiful. I like it very much. I want to purchase this book. I will contact you soon.